Nothing else compares to the feeling of becoming a parent. While it gives you the most fun and the most fulfilling feeling in the world, parenting also gives you the toughest challenges and biggest responsibility, that is: raising and taking care of another human being.
The pressure and the struggle is definitely real especially as you watch your children grow older. It is when parenting gets tougher and tougher, and what you are as a parent becomes more vivid.
So when life gets busy, and you start to get burned out being a parent, here are some amazing motivational quotes that will inspire you to become the best parent you can be for your kids.
- There is no such thing as a perfect parent. So just be a real one. - Sue Atkins
- The kids who need the most love will ask for in the most unloving ways. - Russel Barkley
- Making the decision to have a child --it’s momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body. - Elizabeth Stone
- The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice. - Peggy O’ Mara
- Always kiss your children good night, even if they’re already asleep. - H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- All of us have moments in our lives that test our courage. Taking children into a house with a white carpet is one of them. - Erma Bombeck
- Where parents do too much for their children, the children will not do much for themselves. - Elbert Hubbard
At the end of the day, we all have to remember who we are doing it for. Let’s make sure to become the very best versions of ourselves when it comes to our children and always be aware of what we say, what we do, and how we interact with them.